Wade Bowen

Wade Bowen is an American Texas Country/Red Dirt singer from Waco, Texas. Bowen was a member of the band West 84 with friend Matt Miller until 2001 when he left the group to pursue a solo career. He released his first album in 2002, Try Not To Listen, which became a regional hit in Texas.

Wade Bowen Song Collection and Albums

Wade Bowen released his first live album in 2003, followed by studio albums Lost Hotel in 2006 and If We Ever Make It Home in 2008. On November 21, 2009 Bowen recorded his second live album at Billy Bob's Texas in Fort Worth. The album was released on April 27, 2010 as a CD/DVD combo.

Bowen released his fourth studio album, The Given, in 2010. It was his first on a major label, Sony imprint BNA Records, though he returned to releasing music independently after BNA closed. He released a self-titled studio album in 2014, followed by a duets album in 2015 with singer Randy Rogers of the Randy Rogers Band, titled Hold My Beer Vol. 1. Bowen's next album was Then Sings My Soul: Songs for My Mother, a solo gospel influenced studio release.


Wade Bowen Albums


Album: "Try Not To Listen" (2002)
In My Soul
Prove It To You
Why Can't You Love Me
Walking Shoes
Things I Could Do
Good Time Tonight
Please Come To Boston
Man Out Of Myself
Try Not To Listen
I Wonder
Not Finished Yet
Keep Hangin' On

Album: "The Blue Light Live" (2004)
Get Away
Tired Of Being Alone
Try Not To Listen
Why Can't You Love Me
Starting Right Now
Windfall
Keep Hangin' On
Mystery Of A Woman
Walkin' Shoes
Who I Am
Doug's Song
Not Finished Yet
Just For Fun

Album: "Lost Hotel" (2006)
God Bless This Town
One Step Closer
Walkin' Along The Fenceline
Resurrection
Perfect Silence
Lay It All On You
Lost Hotel
It's All Over Town
Handle
Broken Reflection
Crazy Enough
Lost Control Of My Heart
Mood Ring

Album: "If We Ever Make It Home" (2008)
You Had Me At My Best
If We Ever Make It Home
Turn On The Lights
Ghost In This Town
Why Makes Perfect Sense
Trouble
Nobody's Fool
Into The Arms Of You
From Bad To Good
Missing You
Daddy And The Devil
Somewhere Beautiful

Album: "The Given" (2012)
Saturday Night
All That's Left
A Battle Won
Patch Of Bad Weather
On My Way To Wonderful
Say Anything
You Ain't Got Me
Beat Me Down
To Live Is To Fly
Before These Walls Were Blue

Album: "Wade Bowen" (2014)
When I Woke Up Today
Sun Shines On A Dreamer
My California
Watch Her Drive
Hungover
West Texas Rain
When It's Reckless
Long Enough To Be A Memory
Sweet Leona
Welcome Mat
Honky Tonk Road
I'm Gonna Go

Album: "Hold My Beer, Vol. 1" (2015)
(with RANDY ROGERS)
In The Next Life
I Had My Hopes Up High
'Til It Does
Good Luck With That
It's Been A Great Afternoon
Standards
El Dorado
Hangin' Out In Bars
Lady Bug
Reasons To Quit

Album: "Then Sings My Soul... Songs For My Mother" (2016)
Amazing Grace
I'll Fly Away
Softly And Tenderly
Just Over In The Glory Land
In The Garden
How Great Thou Art
Farther Along
Peace In The Valley
Precious Memories
Old Rugged Cross
Saved
Take My Hand Precious Lord

Album: "Solid Ground" (2018)
Couldn't Make You Love Me
Day Of The Dead
So Long 6th Street
Broken Glass
Death, Dyin' And Deviled Eggs
7:30
Acuna
Compass Rose
Anchor
Fell In Love On Whiskey
Calling All Demons

Other songs
Bottle Into Gold
I've Got Standards
Matches
Red Headed Woman
Songs About Trucks

Comments